Mugs game that, take control of the meeting and give everyone else actions
- Drum on my desk
- Tap my feet
- Wear headphones and play music extremely loud. No-one else can hear it, but I can hear nothing around me
- Spend a lot of time on community.drownedinsound.com
- Say “fucking hell” or similar every time Photoshop is a dickhead
- 3-4 dumps per day
Frankly they’re lucky to have me.
Sometimes I swear and give my screen the finger. I pretend it’s because I’m passionate about my work but usually it’s just one of you being a dickhead.
Then you become the default organiser - taking and sending out minutes and chasing everyone else up on the tasks you gave them. Which is also a mugs game
That’s the pms job
My work stopped having them for some reason, so now it’s anarchy
33% chance on any given day that ill start to act like a child, literally
- I access DiS on my work computer
- I access DiS at work, but only on my phone
- I do not access DiS during the work day
I’d say every 5-10 minutes (unless I’m properly engrossed in something/someone important is nearby), I go to Chrome, go to Facebook, go to DiS. Remain on DiS.
Maybe it’s just because of my propensity for filth threads and oversharing but I cannot even imagine logging into DiS on my work computer
Being a mac user, I’m very much immune from the overlords at any business I’ve even been a part of. It’s great, until something doesn’t work properly.
Shout at Adobe premiere for being a massive twat
Export faster and with captions you bellend