Inside Number 9 Mega Thread

Watched this a couple of weeks back which was great fun and also felt a lot like a feature length IN9 :+1:

5 Likes

Getting tickets is proving more challenging than I expected - 54 mins til I reach the front of the queue! Good on them

2 Likes

Yeah that was a lie wasn’t it. Two and a half hours to get them in, but I have them in for some Tuesday in Feb. Phew. That must be like getting Taylor Swift tickets or something.

2 Likes

Saw that too, loved it.

1 Like

Watching the new episode

This is a bit shit ngl

2 Likes

Aw, I thought it was one of the best there’s been
Puzzled about what happened to Harold

1 Like

Shouldve done a ‘tonight singing live’ bit before his songs

1 Like

Yeah thought that was good. A bit too arch and high concept for it to work if you dwell too much, but that applies to all shows of this ilk and it’s what they do; that was clever and great.

2 Likes

Same - took me about two and a half hours also, but now have some for the first Friday in February. I’m assuming I’m free…

1 Like

Still loads of tickets for the stage show. Just booked for the 27th March next year

I think I enjoyed that episode. Can’t quite make my mind up, but still a lot better than some other recent ones

1 Like

Not many more people make me turn over more than Joel Fry, probably second to David Tennant but he was alright here.

2 Likes

I liked that first ep well enough, didn’t see the ending coming at all, took a second watch to pick up the clues like the promise that a replacement service was coming due to a disruption on the line. thought that was pretty smart in how innocuous a line that is til you know the real context and the prophetic nature of what Harold was saying too, I should have probably listened more closely to him the first time. I was confused that he seems to totally disappear too but Reece did explicitly say that he was a clone like him at the end. Siobhan Finneran was good, felt for her.

Silly ending but all the build up was really good

That was rubbish

darkest ep yet