Inside Number 9 Mega Thread

This is marvellous news. Me and Mrs Me chatted about this element at length, and concluded she went back as felt guilty/wanted to see what had happened. This makes perfect sense - thanks!

1 Like

Thought the house move one was brilliant, excellent work by everyone involved. Pemberton as the desperate estate agent was great :smiley:

Also, proper jealous of Shearsmith and Pemberton’s writing - it’s terrific.

2 Likes

Another really good episode there. They really wrote that one well, really restrained and real - you could feel there was something sinister going on right up until the reveal, but couldn’t tell what.

Sadly the broadcast was really timely too, regarding the Turpin news story from the USA last week.

It’s the slower episodes like this that show Steve Pemberton can act really bloody well when he’s not hamming it up.

The attempted hand job scene was brilliant in how excruciating it was.

3 Likes

Thought that was Michael McIntyre.

Live episode didn’t go so well then :confused:

2 Likes

Oh wait wow

4 Likes

Lol knew they’d do something like this

Fucking legends

6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Is it scary? I always skip the scary episodes because of living alone and being a wimp but really what to see what’s going on!

1 Like

It’s freaking me out a little bit tbh

Sort of like the shining in that it’s not so much aaargh jump scary, but just uneasy

All those twitter comments are telling me I won’t be able to handle it.

Wait is that it?? :sweat_smile::confounded::neutral_face::grin:

1 Like

Ok this genuinely scared me a lot

2 Likes

Ha! As soon as I heard about this I knew it would be a ghostwatch tribute. Good stuff

1 Like

Was any of it live or did they just say it was live to make it more believable?

That was pretty shite

no, none of it was live (just like ghostwatch)