Insomnia ffs

Hiya. Listening to Ned’s Atomic Dustbin, drinking a gin and have qvc on the telly on mute.

Put in 40k on the bike earlier and yet am I tired? Am i fuck.

Anyone else.

1 Like

I regret not having the Warhammer knowledge to run with this one.

8 Likes

I woke up about an hour ago after having some weird dreams. Now I’m extensively researching Durban’s underground dance scene because why not?

3 Likes

Sometimes struggle when I come off nights.

I’ll be tired and drop straight off at bed time. But then wake up about 1-2am and find it impossible to get back off.

Cant remember the last time I needed an alarm to wake me up :frowning:

had a good few nights over lockdown where I was awake from 3am-7am, then just dropped off for a couple of hours before waking up a groggy grumpy mess. For me it definitely feels tied to being less active or physically tired, but it’s also pretty random - never really tied to when I’ve been drinking, or nights when I stayed up later than usual etc

hate it obviously

1 Like

Griffit Vigo did a new mix for Fact this week, it’s very good

2 Likes

Sleep has been quite fucked during lockdown, possibly related to some medication I’m on. Rarely sleep through, often wake between 4 and 5 and then toss for a bit :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Have more or less given up drinking lately, which has helped somewhat.

I’m sure the parents of young children on the boards are reaching for their tiny violins by this point.

1 Like

do do
do do do
do do do
do do do do

2 Likes

Ah amazing - thanks!

ah sweet insomnia

happy to report i’m now semi reliant on medication!

Good use of the time :+1:

1 Like

Aye alright Soccer Mommy

3 Likes

Posting on behalf of my usually good toddler who screamed it up from 10 to 2.30 last night.

1 Like
  • Feeder
  • Faithless
  • A different song called Insomnia

0 voters

Also hi hello, am distraught to report that if I have any amount of booze in the day/night then I simply will not sleep well. Very cruel trick to play on someone who really likes booze

5 Likes

cranberry is allegedly the best drink to have for sleep but it’s not worked for me :frowning:

Still feel like a zombie?

11 Likes

This is basically me, on average I’ll wake up at 3 and stay awake until 5.

1 Like

do you get any joy out of being the way that you are

1 Like