Instagram 2.0

Mainly pictures of Nick Cave and stuff I've found on the internet. No memes, no photos of my dinner either

More! More to follow pls!

But I think you already follow me.

I am doing the Instagrams

Here is me!

I don't spam as much as I used to because I have snapchat for that now. Will be some cat spam in the next week or so though.

I have a question

what is the point of all the hashtags? like when someone takes a fphoto of a burger and it's dozens & dozens of keywords.

#burger #hungry #food #ldn # i'madick #etc #etc

is there a point? also do they have to type them all in every time?

Makes the pic searchable for others to find under specific tags

You start typing and it autofills tags at a best guess

People who wanna see pics of #burgers search for #burgers and loads of pics of #burgers come up. Basically a way your pics get seen outside of your friends list for maximum likes.

#toolate

why would anyone do that? who cares about other peoples pictures unless you know them or maybe theyre an actual photographer of worth. but not some gimp you don't know with an iphone ffs

I mean why does anyone care about Theo's android phone? And yet here we are my friend

i just followed you :ok_hand:

Ooh highly pleasing landscapes <3

All about them likes, man.

Do you like pictures of bikes? Do you like pictures of food? Do you like pictures of vinyl?

@aguywalkshomealoneatnight

#susanalbumparty #sheeranalbumparty

This is me. I mainly post pictures of beer and buildings. Although there were a couple of owls recently, which was nice.

YOUR PIN COLLECTION THO.

hmu if u want some sweet sweet shitty instas

good username