Instagram swap

Mine is my name irl so don’t really wanna post it here. Maybe I should change it?
All I do is post drunken selfies with Winnie at the weekends.

2 Likes

Mine is captainricebox. I usually give up most of my photos for other people to post instead.

Same. Also pictures of Mrs F on there so don’t really wanna give it out.

1 Like

great pig, there

2 Likes

And how are things in Razorlight?

4 Likes

I am @alfredbulbasaur on there, already have a fair few people from here on there but will probably go on an adding spree later

Don’t post here that often but I sporadically put up art and crafts and things up as @wrenningday if anyone fancies following!

Bonus points if you know what band I took the account name from :wink:

I think I am :lock: but I will grant dissers exclusive access to my hot nudes:

@adambthomson

1 Like

@moless

:wave:

I am eldingers on there. Mostly post spicy memes, shitposts and those “what ___ are you” things. My phone is gonna be on fire from everyone adding me for such great #content

1 Like

Eldingers is also my username on Dominion online, if anyone ever fancies an extremely easy win!

I can never remember how many underscores there are because why would I ever set anything up sober, but it’s something like @boneless________ or @boneless_______

@conkersforbuckeyes

For fine and funky pre- loved/vintage clothing

Give us a follow! It would be really nice to hit 400 followers today :grin: we need 10 of you!

@climbingandmusicandmisc

misc element is pure silly baby content

Sjw_85

I’m on Instagram as conkersforbuckeyes. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=141q0emswio7x&utm_content=35szwpa

What you mean is, sometimes I ask you to take a picture of something with your phone because it has a better camera than mine.
You have hundreds of photos you just never bother to post.

Can see myself getting so bored this summer I start posting nudes, tbh.

2 Likes