INT. A THREAD - EVENING - 27th MARCH 2019

Evening all, what’re you on with? I’m gonna watch the indicative votes while spinning some records and eating pizza and drinking beer. Gonna whack on 30th Century Man afterwards as I’ve nay seen it before.

Good evening. It would appear I have a problem.

3 Likes

I’m working until 8pm but I’ve finished everything I need to do so I’m gonna jerk about doing nothing and eat my shitty microwave dinner before I go home. Looking forward to tonight’s absolute clusterfuck.

throw in a smoke and this is a perfect night :+1::smiley:

3 Likes

As if that’s a problem

1 Like

Been watching BBC Parliament most of the afternoon like a massive masochist. We’re going to watch the votes and eat picky stuff like salami and mozzarella sticks and that for tea. Time for a beer I think.

1 Like

That “wow, an entire year!” is dripping with sarcasm isn’t it?

5 Likes

Going to go to the gym. I would really, really rather be eating pizza.

Just realised I’ve got an unopened bottle of red that I refused to open during the blocked nose nightmare, might switch up to that instead of beers :thinking:

3 Likes

Less of a problem that most of us tbf

1 Like
  • :beer:
  • :wine_glass:

0 voters

Hey JI and the rest of yous. Halloumi, salad and cous cous for tea. Will try and get the votes on the TV, but my partner won’t be keen. Some fennel tea on the cards as well

Easier to chuck the bottles at the telly innit

Gin, tonic, pie, chips, mild despair

3 Likes

Meat and beige food round at the funkhouser’s, lovely stuff.

1 Like

That a Heston Blumenthal recipe?

2 Likes

They are canned but the wine is glass. I’m not sure if that sways your vote but I’m giving full transparency here.

Enjoy your penoiding boss :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Tell us more!

Came home and then made dinner and then it’s now and soon in a few mins, my brother is picking me up to take me to rehearsal, so sorry, no time for the pleasantries this evening. I hope you all habe a good evening, though. Enjoy the indicative voting. Ta-ra.