International Thank You Day

Please use this thread to thanks me for stuff.

cheers for your great work on the boards @eems

3 Likes

Fuck it won’t let me edit that as the body is too similar to the one I have knocking about on the uncategorised board.

Yes need to thank me.

1 Like

Thanks, @eems!

1 Like

Just wanna step in before this gets a bit much - please go ahead and like this post if you want to show your thanks (and of course stick two fingers up at Balonz)

2 Likes

thanks @eems

Thanks a lot for all of your contributions to the boards over the last 8 years or so that I’ve been posting, you’ve been a constant source of amusement, bemusement and fascination throughout and somebody who always has the ability to turn any boring thread on it’s head and make them mildly diverting at the very least.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s @eems all over

Fuck off, mate

1 Like

@JDonBalonz, thank you for the days, those endless days, those sacred days you gave me.
@Aggpass, thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing.
@Epimer, thank you for giving me the best day of my life.
@eems, thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
@japes, thank you lucky stars it’s the rap czar tuck your shit in
@anon5266188, thank you for India, thank you for terror, thank you for disillusionment, thank you for frailty, thank you for consequence, thank you, thank you for silence

1 Like

@anon67149139 - Thank you (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

1 Like

Thanks to the majority of people here for being funny, interesting and all round making the world a better place. The only posts I ever end up liking on Facebook seem to be DiSers.

5 Likes

thanks you, balonz

1 Like

Thanks for always being reliably antagonistic and keeping us all in check

1 Like

Thank you Balonz for taking the wind out of my plans for an “Official DiS Buy A Chocolate Bar You Can’t Remember The Last Time You Bought Day” Thread

That sounds like an excellent idea, thanks very much Smee

1 Like

Oh no you don’t

2 Likes

Thanks a fucking bunch

Thanks for the box box @JDonBalonz