Internet food trends 🥘

Ever made any?

This thread is bought to you by the fact I have 3/4 of a block of feta I will be baking with tomatoes to make that pasta all the kids are going on about.

Tiktok seems too niche for SOME PEOPLE ON HERE so I’ll expand it to the whole of the internet. Bet someone made some sort of bacon monstrosity circa 2009 ish

1 Like

Sounds nice.
Sounds like something @rich-t has made but not off tiktok

Oh I remember that! That was beautiful

I do like a baked feta recipe. Don’t have tiktok.

Feta baked in harissa paste and lime juice is lovely. Have that with some bread and roasted tomatoes and peppers.

2 Likes

I did the TikTok feta pasta thing a few times. It’s really good.

2 Likes

Made a ‘cheeseburger casserole’ off Instagram once.

1 Like

Thread has delivered already, thank you friends. Very promising indeed

1 Like

GO ON…

1 Like

Cooked up some mince and onion and made a cheese sauce, quite thick and put some wholegrain mustard in there, chucked it in a baking dish with some pickles mixed in there too then poured it over some chips.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty cracking tbf.

Trying to think of more viral food trends, but I guess there’s been SO many they sort of blur into one heavily edited memory.

I think the baked feta was originally boursin

Haven’t seen those ‘proper tasty’ videos on Facebook for ages

Can anyone find the YouTube channel where someone tried to actually make a load of them?

Yeah there are loads. That feta one is the main lad though I think.

1 Like

made burrito pie type thing. was good.

1 Like

Dalgona coffee! Had one this morning. Really been into decorated pasta instagram reels lately, haven’t tried but want to
https://instagram.com/cookingwithfiona?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

I want to make everything on Poppys page

https://www.instagram.com/poppy_cooks/?hl=en

2 Likes

slices of apple with jam on

4 Likes

Still haven’t made the Boursin omelette that Mandy Patinkin was making in one of his lockdown videos, but one day I will.

1 Like

Is herring trendy?

He’s no Lee

4 Likes

I think there is a few, the main one I can think of of is David Seymour, then Emmymade does it a bit as well

1 Like