Introductions!

Never did a proper introduction before, so here goes.

I’m Tiergarten. You can probably find out the “real” me from this and my avatar alone. Long time outsider here - went to one meet up about two years ago (?). I am neurodivergent (autistic), currently live in the West Midlands and run a record label of neurodivergent artists (including my own projects). I will also defend Placebo to the hills (have done so previously on here) and have a habit of talking about Ukraine without much prompting :ukraine:

13 Likes

Love your attitude through all…people talk you feel you know then more about them …most of us stay quiet though…thats ok also

4 Likes

Hello, I am Shoebox1976uk aka Andrew. I live in Kent in the south east of England. Apparently I’ve been a member since 2016, but have probably only really posted with any kind of fervour in the past couple of years.

I am here mostly for the music recommendations, and I don’t think I can really pigeonhole myself as I like an awful lot of everything.

I am married, with two teenage daughters and a cat called Totoro. When I’m not working (management information for a massive insurance company, it’s a job totally without merit), I am generally lazy and have no hobbies other than running. This evening I will find something else to do whilst my wife watches Call Of Duty or whatever it’s called…

11 Likes

I am Dianne and mad about Music. I like to read and chat about anything and everything…likely annoy some people though…hobbies loads and loads never bored and always up for a laugh. family well that is a hard question for me…moving on Lived here in France now for 6+years and just moved my bed really as I can live wherever I lay my head…as longs as my Husband is happy also…live it, it is short

5 Likes

I am Adam. Been reading these forums for years, but rarely if ever posted. I live in rural Lincolnshire, having moved from London and originally the west country. I am old now. I’ve played various bands and still do music; finishing an album at the moment. I am here for chatter with music minded people (I miss that in real life) and new recomendations.

10 Likes

You sound like my friend Mike who moved from London to rural Lincs, but I don’t think you are actually him

1 Like

As you are called Adam you see

4 Likes

Hi, champion lurker here, first time poster. think i’ve been reading DiS since the beginning, 2000ish, when I was a proper music obsessed d*ckhead starting university. has been a constant in my life since, doing all the classic life things of moving to London, being an office-job hero, and now being a late 30s married-with-a-kid living by the sea. not sure why i’ve never posted, just enjoyed it more like a weird long running soap opera/comedy. anyway, I may never post again, who knows!

13 Likes

My middle name is Michael, but that doesn’t change a thing.

2 Likes

I would take offence, but this is too accurate

2 Likes