Introverts of DiS

Typical Leo, huh?

Also can’t believe there hasn’t been a poll on this

• Introvert
  • Extrovert
  • Nuance 4eva

0 voters

As the lead singer of the strokes I’m generally outgoing but I like to watch Humphrey Bogart movies by myself.

Justintrovert Casablancas

11 Likes

I dunno. People have a predisposition to labelling themselves as something don’t they. I don’t know why. Perhaps to mark themselves out as distinct? I dunno.

Commodification of identity innit
sips Red London mug

1 Like

(idgi sorry)

Aye.

“ARE YOU AN X?”
“10 SIGNS YOU ARE AN X”
“THINGS THAT ONLY X WILL UNDERSTAND”

Fuck off I don’t care.

Sorry - your reference to the hard science of horoscopes made me think of other scientific systems people don’t respect, like The Which SATC Girl Are You? Quiz.

1 Like

Any ideas on the rest of the tracklist for the new DMX album?

JOKES ONLY A DISER WOULD MAKE

2 Likes

Extroverted introvert I think.

“Isn’t it annoying when DMX won’t let you finish sentences?”

http://www.clickhole.com/article/he-was-chandler-coroner-performs-postmortem-which--762

7 Likes

Was planning on doing a F.R.I.E.N.D.S thread later

I guess. I understand how self-awareness and self-understanding works. I also understand the irony of how certain people who identify as introverted seem to want to repeatedly broadcast that they are.

Sometimes I wonder if I’m an introvert or an extrovert with crippling social anxiety.

Probs just a bit quiet tbh.

Ooh I like those threads. People tend to get remarkably defensive while confusing nostalgia for quality. Great fun

1 Like

I can completely relate to this. I’m always paranoid after a night out that I’ve either overdone the talking and bored everyone or have been sat there all quiet (and bored everyone). Can’t win

4 Likes

Yeah it’s entirely contextual, so is the response to it - in fact extra/introversion is probably more of a spectator sport than anything else, but thought maybe some people would like to grumble about noisey people telling them they’re introverted.