Is COVID a part of your dreams now?

Remember a part of a dream last night. I was in Montreal and went to a record store and a gig and in both people were wearing masks and at the gig I made a comment about people not distancing. In your dreams have people been wearing masks and distancing?

Like… a spike protein up the bum kind of thing?

Why not!

Yep. I don’t think there’s been a night since the pandemic started where I haven’t had a nightmare where I’ve inexplicably left my apartment and no one is wearing a mask, including me. I hate it.

Don’t think so, thankfully. Usually have quite nice dreams apart from the ones where I’m half awake and all of a sudden a million spiders are in my face. Not even scared of spiders ffs

Yep, had a dream I was at a gig at the Roundhouse and ran out screaming because no one was social distancing.

Yes, I dreamt my wife got it and died.

Oh Funky that’s horrible :pensive: hope you didn’t feel awful for too long after and your wife gave you a nice cuddle. Some dreams like that really linger.

4 Likes

Did the spiders have masks on?

3 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t pleasant. Can confirm that she is very much alive irl.

2 Likes

Ziggy stardust and the spiders in masks

3 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

Unfortunately not, would be quite good if my sleep paralysis demon had a mask on and didn’t get within 2 meters of me.

:smiley: genuinely had to fold him away and put him in the cupboard because it was making it so much worse, waking up in the dead of night and seeing a 5”8 Gregg in the corner of my room. Fell out of bed a few times.

3 Likes

last night i dreamt my nana came back to life and was living with davina mccall for some reason

Too busy saving sloths in my dreams mate

1 Like