Is is the second of March

Urgh this. Whyyyyyyyyyy.

My especially troublesome tonsil has shrunk back to normal size! Yay! Iā€™ve gone up to that London first thing and submitted my Russian visa. I am PRAYING that it is accepted first time (and that my friendā€™s is as well) and I filled everything in right.

Back to work and ready to wince my way through a somewhat bleak debrief meeting. It is so hard not to shout I TOLD YOU SO!!! when you told them so isnā€™t it. But I am the most junior person in the meeting (hence being ignored in the first instance) so I donā€™t think it would go down well ahead of my appraisal tomorrow.

Got my cuddly rabbit Thumper in my bag :rabbit2:

Had a Tesco jam doughnut already. Itā€™s all downhill from here.

You could have one every hour?

3 Likes

Iā€™d need to do a supply run but ok.

4 Likes

Holy shit, I just spoke to a lady with the surname Smee in work!

2 Likes

Daniella?

About to get my toast order in. Any requests @kermitwormit?

Marmite it is!

Loving the new 'do

1 Like

I fell down a quarry at Christmas and my hand still aches.

unlucky

1 Like

Morning DiS, today is my first day back working after my wisdom tooth got taken out and then got infected, my face has been in pain for days and has a lump on it and the only thing that Iā€™ve had the energy to do is binge Love is Blind and play hours of Zelda and my stomach feels like a pharmacy but I think Iā€™m finally getting better?

@anon45164313 if there is anything at all the hardship fund can help with then please please please DM one of us

7 Likes

select my lunchtime soup please

• Baxters french onion
  • Waitrose essentialā„¢ cream of mushroom
  • Waitrose essentialā„¢ cream of tomato
  • Baxters carrot & coriander

0 voters

Morning all,

Good - Had a bit of a sexy dream last night, made a nice change from my usual Sunday night horrible nightmares and I feel a little perkier than I usually do on a Monday, as a resultšŸ‘

Bad - I have no lunch :confused:
Really wish Iā€™d brought a brownie into work with me :cry:

Just counted 1256 packets of screws. How did my life get here.

Rip Zealā€™s savings.

Katie Meluaā€™s next project.

3 Likes