Is it Friday evening yet?

We’re staying near New Street. Should we go for a drink in Digbeth or is there a better place nearer?

FAO @Witches here are my nails! :nail_care:t2::nail_care:t2::nail_care:t2:

14 Likes

Replacement dishwasher delivered so that’s the most exciting part of my weekend done with

1 Like

SCREAM! Ahhh I love them. They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes: love the black drip. Never had nail art done before, need to indulge soon.

1 Like

Feel like shit so just put instant coffee in a glass, added a bit of boiling water, a load of blood orange gin, then lemon/lime lemonade. Wtf am I drinking.

That actually sounds mega, coffee and citrus is a straight-up awesome combo!

Evening all

Same old story: too much dinner, regret, workout, bath, book, early night scuppered by 4 hours of doom scrolling.

Proud day today as the teacher called me in to talk about M’s obsession with bums.

11 Likes

Yeah I think it works tbf. Making me pull a face because I probably added too much gin.

1 Like

13 Likes

Birthday* burgers

8 Likes

Stop it (because I’m so hungry)

1 Like

Giant Hobnob indeed…

8 Likes

Happy birthday! :hamburger:

1 Like

4 Likes

Really want to have some Galaxy in the bath, that’s what sexy TV ladies do

6 Likes

How have I only just discovered how good Brandi Carlile is? I feel like such a fool, and also I’ve totally shredded my voice singing The Story over and over again.

Basically my Friday night is listening to Brandi Carlile, that’s the takeaway message I guess

2 Likes

Took this photo of inside a bottle of San Pelly

TV is in town and we’re having a nice wee week in Estoril and Cascais. Raining all week innit :unamused:

Have had the squits for the last two days but no other symptoms

Work is boring

Think that’s all my updates

6 Likes

The singer is the guy who does Rate My Takeaway.

1 Like

Uh oh, started drinks early but didn’t eat so now a bit pissed. Bus rise bangers please!