Is it Friday yet?

Woke at 4.30, couldn’t sleep so got up. Lovely early dog walk and pastry though. My day off, so might well have a nap in the afternoon.

3 Likes

I think Wednesday was our eighth strike day since Easter and I think I’ve been at work for 23 days in the time since.

The Scottish (Glasgow?) college holiday patterns are heavily weighted towards May anyway. This weekend would normally be a four day one but the BH on Monday has moved to the Jubilee weekend.

The bf thought I was off today and was very confused as to why I was up and about so early. Sadly not.

Working from home today, If I had gone into the office today I would have got some pay day treats, so I’m a bit annoyed with myself for not going in.

Might have a go myself while we’re waiting around

8 Likes

Just did something very childish that I’m not massively proud of.

Cat has a habit of hitting me when I’m walking down the stairs, and as I was carrying her dirty fountain down to the kitchen to clean it she did it so hard that I spilt grubby water all over my bare feet. She was waiting at the top when I was carrying the clean fountain back up and when she lifted her paw to hit me again, I flicked my wet hands at her.

She’s being a right dick this morning

5 Likes

I imagine your cat is now planning her next move, watch out!

2 Likes

LOVE this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

So much work to do. Why am I on DiS?!

3 Likes

Just leaving Paris for Caen.

Would much rather have made our friends come from Caen to Paris tbh but what can you do

1 Like

Sunny here, got no tour today so I can leave on time, there are a lot of underfilled cans on their way here from the packing site so free beer for the weekend, got the ol’ summer bangers playlist on. Not a bad day so far.

4 Likes

I, too, am looking forward to drinking a #beer this evening

5 Likes

You can go for us and build if you like. Pretty please I hate it.

1 Like

And there we have it. Our entire house snugly packed into the back of a couple of Lutons. And now we wait.

1 Like

Haha, I would only want to go for myself. I am very selfish I know. Just want to go and buy wee bits and bobs I definitely don’t need. Like glasses and plants.

I just ended up ordering online the other day for furniture, I don’t drive so it’s a total faff to get to :frowning:

Happy friday punx!

Definitely finishing early as the suns out and im in the gruff punk zone. GOing to pop over the road and pick up the new Cave In LP at lunch also.

Dunno where to put this so here will do…i saw this and thought of you @TAFH33

3 Likes

Last day of work before two and a half weeks off for Madrid and Primavera. Which should be exciting, I am stressssssssed though because I’ve left loads of work stuff til the last minute including having to make a decision on which of the amazing people I interviewed earlier in the week to give a job too, and still need to sort out some holiday bits before leaving tomorrow.

Ffs earlier in the week me, ffs.

2 Likes

Proper fucked up work this week.

Thought i was on holiday from the 2nd to the 7th and I’m actually on holiday from the 9th-14th.
Booked a project kick off meeting and all 2 days of workshops while I’m in fucking Italy.
Can’t move them forward as that’d be next week and no one is available.
Report needs to be written by the 17th of June.

Might be in the shit here. I’m blaming the queen

Genuinely thought it was still the middle of may. Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Eenie meenie minie Mo it. Always good to hire a lucky person

Might come down to this. Fuck fuck fuck fuck is definitely my current mindset too btw, solidarity (time to log off)