Is it lunchtime yet?

probably going to have a burrito aren’t it? could do a standard, dependable freebird one but i’m sorta tempted by this bullshit jeremys_iron ‘indian burrito’ option from a place nearby, probably a bad shout tbh.

wbu huns?

was gonna get a post office curry but cannot be fucked to leave the building.

salad? sausage roll + soup?

god, i’m depressed

surprisingly good offerings in the post office on london wall, normally go for “a bit of all the veggie ones”

oi!

was in boots so got a meal deal (some sort of haloumi wrap), but fancied a side salad so went to sainsbos and got one.

such a lunch hero.

Near a vegan cafe, not sure I want to spend a tenner on a fake meat sandwich and a slice of cake but they are really good. It’s like subway without cheese envy

It’s not quite terrible - haven’t overdone the cranberry - but I don’t approve at all of spreadable stuffing.

4 onion bhajis and half a bag of popcorn

shite

haloumi in my wrap has NOT been grilled.

brought a sandwich from home

cheddar, baby spinach, slice of gherkin, cherry toms and a bit of mayo on Hovis Granary (thick sliced)

A solid 7/10 - but I’m going to need a snack before I go to Yoga

Buffalo cauliflower wraps.

I haven’t eaten any meat since Saturday and I’m having nut roast tonight.

hashtag accidental veggie

Getting dominoes in the office today m9s :pizza:

Linda mac sausage sandwich.

God, I dunno.

McDonald’s signature collection is actually pretty good, seems like it has actual cheese

Very tempted by the ‘Swiss’ burger, in one of the only memorable instances where relentless television advertising has had an effect on me

I wouldn’t recommend it, has a weird sauce in it that accumulates

Vegetarian Nasi Lemak with spiced omelet and sides of chilli sambal dressing and peanuts.