Is it not tuesday?

Guten Morgen!

Bored of my cold. Like, really bored. My other half has it now, and I really hope she doesn’t get it as bad as I did. I might have to get one of those tea urns so that we’ve got lemsip on tap.

I’ve got to the wracking cough stage. 3½wks in. Yes mate!

Not yet (although Jimbo is). I’m at the blowing-my-nose-so-much-I’ve-burst-the-blood-vessels-in-my-nose stage at the moment.

I had to pop out to buy milk, so I bought some airwaves chewing gum. It’s not as strong as I remember it being? Or maybe it feels like it’s a lot stronger when you don’t have a cold

@Funkhouser that sounds absolutely terrifying, glad you’re alright xxx

Morning everyone,

Drinking tea and working away. I had a dream about a DiSer! I asked them for a hug, they gave me a hug. Great bunch of DiS dreaming :laughing:

7 Likes

Morning all.

Proper autumn weather today isn’t it?

1 Like

By which I mean shit.

1 Like

Glad you got a good hug

1 Like

officially started working for the new build nuclear power station which is fun. pretty exciting.

1 Like

funky what a dickhead. hope you’re ok xx

so far today i’ve eaten three tangerines, a nut bar, an apple and two cups of coffee.

pret has so much to answer for (signed up for their coffee sub didn’t i)

Got one across the street from work. Consumed a unhealthy amount of mocha frappes during that hot weather in July/August.

Job interview this afternoon for a trendy burger place. I don’t know if I have enough tattoos/facial hair.

3 Likes

gonna book a massage for this evening I think

oh wait forgot to have breakfast didn’t i, no wonder i’m hungry. Fool

Thanks rich! I do miss giving more hugs like in the old times.

This morning I woke up and shoogled my shoulders. They both cracked multiple times like something out of the ring. :scream:

2 Likes

Thought that meant searching for footwear on the internet

3 Likes

Just turned Absolute 90s off in a rage cause they cut McAlmont & Butler off in the middle of the first chorus to go to an ad break. My day’s going fine, thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Geezer got on the train at Wycombe and did this all the way to Marylebone ffs.

1 Like

I hear Kidderminster is lovely in the autumn!

I hope you do feel better x

1 Like

feeling a bit shitty so have left work for the day and am now home, have done a lateral flow and it’s negative, just reckon i’m coming down with the flu/cold that seems to be doing the rounds.

went to the shops and bought all the stuff to make a batch of roast tomato and pepper soup. @avocado :relaxed: :+1:

2 Likes