Is it Thursday?

I don’t even know any more.

Rain’s on.

It’s my Friday. Gonna coast through work today. Visit the local brewery after work, maybe pop down to the wankey beer shop in Southampton and look forward to an ATD’s wedding tomorrow

Sounds like a deserved break, man :slight_smile:

Holidays tomorrow so today is just a tidal wave of stress but with good outcomes hopefully

And _shouldn’t _ be too boozy as I’ve got the baby as a reason to leave early. Perfect.

where bounce u goin

Flying to Atlanta, driving to the smokies for 4 or so days (bryson/Asheville) then to SC for Charlestown for a couple, then ending back in Atlanta before flying home :slight_smile:

Today is my Friday.

Let today be ALL our Fridays

Le Fridoi.

Bike ride and some beers tonight. Weekend in settle, maybe some more bikes. Monday off doing NOTHING

I don’t know anything about any of those places but I’m sure you will have a wicked time so :ok_hand:

Oh okay then, you persuaded me. Today is now my Friday too.

(Sounds like a great trip that you’ve got lined up. Charleston is great - have you seen the Bourdain Parts Unknown episode there? It’s on Netflix, and is well worth a watch).

Smokies bit is proper back to nature mountains, lakes, waterfall pools, fire pit BBQ America

Asheville is slightly hipster version coz it’s a lot of californians who headed south to ‘find nature’ but still fun

Charlestown is one of the two cities that didn’t get utterly destroyed when the South lost and therefore has a whole lot of history still to see - dark history but important

Atlanta is nothingy but a tight jazz scene <3

This sounds like a top weekend.

had a review at work yesterday and got ‘exceeding expectations’ so set for a pay rise and more benefits

:relaxed:

Gonna be ruined by @plasticniki and @plasticmike coming to visit the Winch though :wink::wink::wink:

can’t believe its everyones pizza night TONIGHT!

Jealous

(Yes I have! Really hyped. Savannah a couple years back was amazing so expecting similar things, plus an old friend isn’t far from there so she’s heading over to join up with the trip)

How dare u