Is it time for Record Store Day to end?

I don’t think so that National Album Day has been round for a while. Maybe though, it could be a mixture between the National Album Day and the HMV thing that seem to happen every 6 months or those type of promotional things with record stores.

6 Likes

I’d like that de la soul boxset…but I don’t want to think what the price would be

Limp Bizkit’s rock in the park on 2 LPs! What a time to be alive.

1 Like

Fair enough! I’ve never noticed it before then.

I’d legit pay 50p for a copy, but no more

1 Like

ffs just reprint CHocolate Starfish, it goes for so much online

1 Like

I’d quite like the Jesus Lizard blue vinyl vesion of Blue and the Mogwai 12" but not at the undoubtedly hideous RSD prices.

1 Like

I was briefly excited by the Mogwai 12" but then realised that MFMK is already on the Central Belters box set (not bothered by the live version b sides).
A box set which only cost £50 for 6LP at the time which these days would be a ‘ridiculous bargain’. Reckon this 12" will be at least £20.

You’re not wrong.

2 Likes

I can’t remember how much I paid for SHOT when that as re-issued, I suspect over £35 for one disc.

Would love a copy but reckon I’ll be put off by the price.

1 Like

Oh fuck off!

8 Likes

ha! i remember being pissed off the OP was a tenner when it came out.

its a fucking disgrace for everyone this rsd bollocks.

1 Like

Damn.
The 2LP reissue of Young Team only being a fiver dearer is the real indictment of that price.

Pro tip:
Don’t buy any of it.
Will be in the half price bins in no time :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

mike flowers pops was 20 quid last time and now its on discogs for a tenner!! buy buy buy :smiley:

(or the OP 7 inch for three fiddy)

1 Like

Ha ha no

6 Likes

or buy the far more convenient 2lp version for £25 :smiley:

They need to be advertised as music collectables, not records.

£47??!! Fuck’s sake that can do one!

1 Like

No but it includes this

and this!

1 Like