Huel

1 Like

1 Like

Laughing cow and Parma ham sandwich

1 Like

Forgot my crisps :sweat:

Gonna go buy some :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m eating it right now. Cold sausage sandwich (cumberland sausages, brown sauce, white bread), some ‘snacking chorizo’, bag of KFC crisps, Topic.

5 Likes

nice

1 Like

A pint and then I had a falafel, cheese and tomato panini from the place in Arndale Market even though someone on here said they had rats a while ago. Now munching on the M&M brownies due to lack of anything else in Co-Op and now my mouth tastes like a mixture of regret and disgust.

Standard Tuesday

1 Like

Roast squash and salad wrap i think, it is weird to put this in a wrap. I want a wrap.

1 Like

Beans on toast

2 Likes

Cheese on toast. Mini cheddars. Diet Coke. Apple

1 Like

Too late for photos, but I had a chicken flatbread, with onions and various herbs that were knocking around in the drawer - I think there was a bit of garlic, some paprika, and some zaatar

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

I remember it well. Heady days.

1 Like

apple!

might have cheese + crackers + chutney

unless my mum has done sausages in which case it’ll be a sosij sandwitch

2 Likes

An “ancient grain roll” from lidl which makes me feel at one with our ancestors who tilled the land thousands of years ago, with some cheddar and tomato slices (cold). I will also be having some orange juice from lidl’s machine and maybe a cup of tea and a biscuit after

1 Like

2 rounds of ham and pickle sarnies and some tortilla chips

1 Like

i had half a pizza which was going out of date and it was tasty and i topped it off with an empire biscuit

1 Like

Had this [cookies and cream blondie] at about half 11.

Might have a peperami as a bridging snack shortly to see me through to tea time.

2 Likes