Is Middlesbrough part of Yorkshire?

Yorkshire in my head

5 Likes

People in Yarm used to claim it was in Yorkshire, even when it was in Cleveland.

No one wants to be like someone from Yarm.

1 Like

It’s time to face the truth: the Yorkshire Dales are in entirely the wrong place.

3 Likes

Birdhouse in your Seoul

(I have no idea what I’ve done here btw)

8 Likes

It might be easier now, but I think putting a brick through the television used to be far more visually impressive. Big smash, glass everywhere, brick nestling in a load of wires, smoke, maybe a small electrical fire. With flat screen tellies the brick just bounces off, all you get is a cracked screen.

1 Like

Really fancy some authentic Yorkshire puddings, might take a trip to Middlesbrough

2 Likes

And the moors

North Yorkshire is too big

And east ridings is bullshit too

4 Likes

New Yorkshire:

From the Humber estuary up to Whitby. West enough to include Bradford but no more.

Sheffield must join the Midlands.

Yeah,

It’s closer in character to Yorkshire than, say, Newcastle, Sunderland, Whitley Bay, Durham and the rest

I would have put Yarm as County Durham if we weren’t counting Teesside

high quality GIF

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Look, I don’t make the rules.

I don’t recommend moving down South from Middlesbrough at the height of the Cleveland Child Sex Abuse scandal.

Humbersside

2 Likes

Yarm is Ripon, if it was scooped up, shuffled and dealed out

What the equivalent wrt to Manchester and Salford being in Lancashire? (Which they are)

I think Mark Viduka should decide for us.

2 Likes

Freaks my nut that Yorkshire almost stretches coast to coast. I think we’re supposed to keep an eye on it in case it tries to gobble up Silverdale.

2 Likes