Is Shrek a chad?

Anyone want to hear my story about when I was told to push sales of Shrek 3D glasses during the release of Shrek 4 when I worked at the cinema?

1 Like

Yes, absolutely

Did you feel like a chad when you wore them?

Well tough cause I cant be arsed

1 Like

Donkey!!!

1 Like

Yes he does but by no stretch of the imagination does he achieve this by being a ‘chad’. He is only attractive to Fiona that we can see too.

1 Like

Still trying to work out what chad means but yes

1 Like

internet says yes

13 Likes

This is the content I hoped to get out of the thread, thank you x

2 Likes

You got my glasses anecdote

1 Like

3 Likes

i don’t remember leather jacket shrek, maybe that was in the fourth one

2 Likes

4 Likes

we studied shrek for gcse

13 Likes

He’s a bit of a twat to Donkey isn’t he.

1 Like

I have been reading a book about comets and Shrek was mentioned

1 Like

Thought it was going to be about the book shrek which is pretty cool, that shrek was more powerful than movie shrek and the princess is always ugly in it too

6fee0dcd4f98d49260dc7d7f49e7c754

“His mother was ugly and his father was ugly, but Shrek was uglier than the two of them put together. By the time he toddled, Shrek could spit flame a full ninety-nine yards and vent smoke from either ear. With just a look, he cowed the reptiles in the swamp. Any snake dumb enough to bite him instantly got convulsions and died.”

Shrek - Wikipedia!

I got an A in gcse shrek xx

9 Likes

Wow, I had no idea Shrek was an adaptation. The Princess being a monster the whole time rocks

3 Likes

Also according to this book, nearly all Celtic myths are based on comets. It’s a bit unusual

Several critics highlighted differences between Shrek the movie and Steig’s original version, including the addition of characters and changing the plot and morals. However, Steig said that he liked the movie and it dramatically increased sales of his book. Steig said of the film: “It’s vulgar, it’s disgusting — and I love it!”

I’m a fan of Steig for this.

6 Likes