Is there a market for… (polls, 15% chat)

Sit down dinner type concerts, like those attended by gangsters in Goodfellas etc?

• There’s a market
  • No market

0 voters

My first gig after lockdown was a sit down one where food could be served so yes

1 Like

Make your own sandwich deli (like a self serve buffet/subway combo)

• There’s a market for that
  • No market

0 voters

What’s the dinner?

Nothing, what’s the dinner with you?

10 Likes

Did you have a big old plate of pasta Alfredo just like mama makes it?

I’d like a five course Local Indian in front of a Kevin Shields ambient set.

2 Likes

I wish I knew how to quit you.

3 Likes

Nah I had a pint of Heineken

Thank you.

Please never do

1 Like

I went to some sort of jazz event in Havana and we had lobster and in the tail they’d hollowed it out and arranged a load of prawns like they were sat in a boat.

Tell me there’s no market for that. I dare you.

3 Likes

I wish I could but I can’t!

1 Like
“Surprise me” café where you state your dietary preferences and allergies and then they serve you whatever the fuck they want (for a fixed price)
  • There’s a market for this
  • There’s no market for this

0 voters

This is lunchtime in france, except fuck you if you have any dietary requirements

11 Likes
Bulletproof vests for cats with the option for an advertising design on the outside which allows the owner to get a significant price discount
  • There is a market for this
  • There isn’t a market for this

0 voters

A phone the size of a physical copy of one of George R R Martin’s books, but the battery lasts for two weeks even if you spend the whole time watching 4k smut videos

0 voters

Deepfaking a friend of yours into any movie by uploading a 3D scan of their head and some voice samples - Send it to them as a gift

0 voters

When Neighbours finishes, get all the good characters like Karl and Susan and toadie and pay them to live in their houses and you can pay to get into Erinsborough and you can e.g. go and knock on Karl’s door and have a chat and a cuppa with him if you like. Or go to the pub, and toadies just sat there having a pint.

• There’s a market for this
  • There’s not a market for this

0 voters

I’d love to go to that sort of gig. Preferably the music is just some weird electronics or someone playing cello drones. Not sure that’s a viable business model though.