Is there a walkthrough for New DiS levelling up?

how much of which stuff do we have to do to learn NEW ABILITIES. like, posting more than three times in one thread? and casting a neat fire spell?

Thanks for liking - you only have a few more likes left for today

When I was a mod you could see what was required if you clicked on users in the Admin page and checked their trust level, I think. It was quite complex what is needed, likes, replies, posts, etc.

@plasticniki or @j0hn might be able to do some image grabs or something for you to see.

Everything is at default at the moment so it should be the same as this: https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/4

Btw, I don’t know if i’m going to have enough time to be a mod. Happy to give up my powers.

I think @sean did it so you could do any magic you could see to do around making the forums nice :slight_smile:

if you’re happy you’ve done all you can then I think The Dark Knight style ‘try outs’ with pool cues are in order for @fidel_catstro and @hip_young_gunslinger

I’d rather people didn’t know to be honest. Will just mean that trolls and spammers can cheat the system with multiple accounts. Plus I might change things now I’ve got some users on here and can see if it’s too restrictive.

Was hoping you might help out with the CSS and settings stuff for a little bit if that’s ok? I’m well aware you have awesome super powers in this area.

I think the nature of these things is that if you’re here to troll you can’t be arsed doing what’s listed.

i couldn’t find one, so…

Think that’s because you’re a Mod and not an Admin. :wine_glass:

BAGSIE

no i mean i couldn’t find a list of what each level does, apart from what @j0hn posted, which doesn’t really make it clear and also doesn’t detail how many posts / topics you’re allowed to post

Nah, I was always in the Mod list and I could see it. You click through to view the users I think and it shows what trust level they’re on and what they need to do to get there. The list was VERY detailed, much more than the one John linked to.

yeah, i can see that, still not 100% clear

Oh apologies I didn’t scroll down.

They can get to trust level 2 by...

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
casting at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

That sort of list but showing which of the stages they had achieved also.

actually i am talking out of my arse

there’s a very clear list of what you have to do

1. KILL JESTER

thread does not deliver: mod talk overload.

yeah, this isn’t quite the fun walkthrough I envisioned. I feel like I’m in powerful company, though.

if you don’t get the ‘give back’ badge within a week, you can’t get the most powerful weapon in the game which is the only way you can beat sean.

I don’t like hurrying my playthroughs, eric. I’m in the middle of a Balonz-related sidequest rn.