Is there an evening thread yet?

Nice what are you watching. I miss skateboarding, used to ride all the time. Every seen the Bones Brigade doc? Tommy Guerrero is the shit

Gleaming the cube maaaan!!

Yeah. Good film that. Currently watching Hot Chocolate by Chocolate, which is a tour documentary from 2004 by the looks of things.

Watched Welcome to Hell by Toy Machine earlier.

1 Like

Nice! Toy Machine makes great decks. Really cool designs.

Templeton is a fav of mine from when I used to skate.

Man, this is taking me right back. If it wasn’t late, I’d stick Yeah Right on afterwards

Gino Iannucci is one stylish skater

2 Likes

Ahh Eddie Templeton, the man. I used to skate with a fucking sweet anti hero burnt orange board. Wonder what happened to that?

Hahaha is that right? Its my bitmoji :joy:

1 Like

Oh god my mates are at my house and I think I’ll just drink cans for Hours instead of sleeping

2 Likes

I’m going to have a few myself, only 6:00 PM here

Oh god they’re buying a weed oh no what will I do

2 Likes

had burritos and beers with jezza, was a fun eve. gonna play dino crisis until i fall asleep on the sofa. bd

1 Like

Has a really nice Habitat deck, but snapped the tail on that going down a 3 set. Ended on a deck from a British company called Landscape. They’re nice designs. Those guys and Blueprint were my favs

Smoke it and put on some music, duh! :laughing:

I had a McD’s on the way home :neutral_face:

2 Likes

went to two different kebab joints but nae joy :disappointed:

1 Like

Nice Landscape, never heard. I’ll have to look them up. There are some sweet designs out there now. I do miss skateboarding. Tried a rail outside this mall about 10 years ago, drop of about 15 feet. Had the first five, kicked back left, landed badly. Broke my collarbone was out forever, pretty much gave it up then.

I got into cycling, and that was it. I was never really any good. Just used to cruise around with some very good locals and drive on trips with them. Was better at fakie and nollie tricks then I was at regular tricks.

That sounds like a really nasty bail.

Yeah and the worst part is every time I drive by that mall now my gleaming the cube self says you can get that man. But my old body says are you high on drugs buddy?

1 Like