Is there anything that you have forgotten about more of than someone else will ever know?

Agreed :slight_smile:

While you were using your easy-mode bubbles, I was perfectly balancing haste and intellect on a shaman.

1 Like

I think 102.4% was the block chance you needed to be uncrittable? And the rotation was hilariously called the 6969 rotation because you were weaving abilities with 6s and 9s cooldowns so it all lined up perfectly, but nobody EVER made “nice.” jokes about it. I think it might also have been a marginal DPS increase to use Holy Wrath on cooldown in place of Consecration but I’m not sure.

That’s it. The rest is gone forever.

1 Like

I’ve forgotten more about creasing cardboard than @SenorDingDong will ever know!

Didn’t ask

2 Likes

I’ve forgotten more about the asphericity of group 4 presentations than Carl Friedrich Gauss will ever know

Oh, the days of being a 106% dodge melee rogue tank in TBC.

Obviously I’ve forgotten all that.

Because it like totally didn’t happen cos I was too busy out in town being a top shagger legend, and not avoiding getting a job.

2 Likes

how many times i’ve stubbed my toe

I have forgotten more about The Pain and The Glory: Tottenham Hotspur VHS (a football and music spectacular) than anyone else that didn’t have and watch that video every time it rained as a kid aged 5~10

Is there a Spurs netflix series thing coming, or did I make that up?

Sunderland was a great watch.

Yeah not sure exactly when but later this year I think, don’t know if I can put myself through it.

Obviously I will and will update you all on my thoughts in the football threads

1 Like

I can believe that

1 Like

I’d forgotten what this thread was about by the time I’d read the whole title.

2 Likes

I’ve forgotten more about the Fulham FC teams of the early 2000s than @epimer will ever know

Yeah there was definitely a period in GCSE history where English was all comprehension and analysis and creative writing with hardly any grammar and then at some point they started teaching grammar. I think I only ever learnt grammar principals in french and German