Is there no friday thread!!??!!???

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

HB H! :cake:

1 Like

I made a cake with raspberries on the top for my daughter’s first birthday, and she carefully picked off and ate all the raspberries, entirely ignoring the cake :grinning:

For her second birthday I used a recipe that @colon_closed_bracket posted, and my sister asked for the recipe and made this for my nephew

8 Likes

CORK CORK CORK

4 Likes

Been up since 06:30, started work at 07:00 and am now hours into untangling a huge mess one of our outside offices have left us in.

Already listened to the Arusha Jain album, Talking Heads in Rome, Crescent by John Coltrane and am now moving onto the only live performance of A Love Supreme.

Every time I have a McDonald’s breakfast I need a shit about twenty minutes later.

5 Likes

Didn’t sleep very well. Have quite a lot to do, need to rearrange my room and also wash my old walker from when I was a babby to give to my friend’s babby tomorrow

He’s a beauty

6 Likes

spectacular! I’ve never been good enough at basic cakes to attempt a concept but maybe cake under construction could be a good cover for shoddy workmanship. Not that that’s what your sister’s done, just has given me the idea

1 Like

Amazing!

My youngest is having a birthday party tomorrow and has requested the chocolate cola cake for it :slight_smile: it’s currently on cooling racks. Probably my favourite cake!

I wanna go to Cork and/or camping

4 Likes

I just popped out for coffee and found a twenty pound note in the street (nobody else about at all who might have just dropped it to hand back to either). Might blow it on lotter tickets when I nip out at lunchtime

2 Likes

It’s my sisters go-to recipe now, and the only cake that one of her sons will eat! I am quite jealous that there’s one in your house, hope you all have a lovely party :birthday:

1 Like

Yeah i wanna do something cool. My friend said we’d go on a road trip to Galway this summer but seems like there wont be time now, boo. Camping trip would be fun.

2 Likes

Happbirtday.

1 Like

I mean ive literally had 4 days back at work (and done virtually fuck all) since a holiday but… yeah.

1 Like

have a lovely time on your lovely birthday!

1 Like

Hmm. I lost 20 quid in a field outside Lewes last Saturday. I think it’s pretty obvious what’s happened here. Will give you my PayPal details.

5 Likes

Having beers and pizza with the team later which i’m looking forward to, been way too long.

Happy birthday @hexagram hope you have a lovely day. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Is it too early to complain about the heat? #gingerproblems