Is there not usually an evening thread?

Just given myself an accidental POJWTO (pair of jeans with tea on, for the newer DiSers). And then followed that up by misspelling my own name in an email.

Good evening.

20 Likes

alright?

just waiting for film club really. nothing much else going on.

Accidentally stayed up all night so I’ve gone full on zombie the past hour or so. Need my bed but need to finish some school work. Wah.

1 Like

evenings have been cancelled

2 Likes

we have all day evenings now

6 Likes

don’t usually post that much in the evening threads tbh

might mute this one

3 Likes

I get up in the evening
And I ain’t got nothing to say

1 Like

Evening all!

The Child cried all the way home from nursery because I wouldn’t let her cover her face in exzema cream in the car.

We’ve eaten miso aubergines and I might go to the gym as book club was cancelled.

• working (but feeling better about things)
  • veggie pastry thing
  • beer
  • classic action film - maybe The Rock? Or might get on that Trial of Chicago 7 train
  • early bed as i’m tiredddd
  • have an actual weekend plan somehow
1 Like

Steak for dinner and then facetiming with my bestie whilst we both sit in bed and drink wine. Can’t wait as haven’t seen her at all this year so this is the next best thing.

3 Likes

you monster

13 Likes

fair play tbh

1 Like

Alright? Had a half productive half lazy day. Gonna have turkey dinosaurs and waffles for tea and watch some Buffy probably.

's good

yeah just a classic case of realising you guys had watched it about 2 days after the fact

feel like i might have daylight-savings my own body clock

Hello. Went to a nearby bakery to buy vegan sausage rolls for dinner with cauliflower cheese, braised red cabbage and peas. Was :100:

Now I have a fun evening activity lined up:

11 Likes

join the @filmclubbers group so you don’t miss film club notifications!!

2 Likes

Just wear it like that, it’ll be fine :laughing:

8 Likes

i have! i’m just … bad at stuff

oh wow your trousers have shrunk loads too

18 Likes