"Is this a repeat?" - A fantastic new game for all community members to enjoy

Hello. This is a fantastic new game for all community members to enjoy, it’s called “Is this a repeat?”

You know when you’re watching telly with a Dad and they go on about “Is this a repeat?” the idea is basically to do that but with posts instead.

How it will work is that any community member may decide to post a reply that is word-for-word something that they have posted before, eagle-eyed members will then post “Is this a repeat?” in response to that post and will be awarded points for correctly identifying a repeat.

The way that this will be fun is that mischievous (and sexy) community friends may choose to post replies that are very, very similar to ones they have posted before but with minor adjustments. If this happens and it is incorrectly identified as a repeat, the poster in question receives the points instead.

This will be fun and I implore you all to be open-minded (and open-hearted) about the game.

2 Likes

You’ve put a lot of thought into this and I hope it takes off

3 Likes

Thank you, Bammers. Very kind of you to be so supportive.

2 Likes

Thank you, Bammer-s. Very kind of you to be so supportive.

2 Likes

knew this would happen

2 Likes

Thank you, Bammer-s. Very kind of you to be so supportive.

you can’t do that!

Ma0sm is cheating in this thread and also, very moronically, has misread the bit about it being a post that the user themselves has posted before, not just a repeat of any post by any of our friends.

Oh has he??? :smirk: :crazy_face:

Wait… What…?

You don’t mean you’ve…

1 Like

Good idea for a thread. Merry Christmas.

Fuck off, mate

Is this a repeat?

1 Like

You have correctly identified a repeat! Well done

4 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

ProperCrazy

2 Likes

Woah!

1 Like

Another vote for Davidoff Cold Water