Is this the weds evening thread?

alright dingers
done a run, framed a print. gonna roast some cauliflower, watch some footers.

Hola!

Tortellini and tomato & basil sauce for dinner, was tastier than expected.

No big plans for tonight. I want to buy some beer, but there aren’t any beer places close enough by that I can be arsed to go to. Why do the nice places have to be far away at the other end of town, or up a big hill, or closed when I want to go to them?

Worth the wait. It were luvleh

2 Likes

I’m incapable of parallel thought

1 Like

Pork and cabbage dumplings w/dipping sauce and kimchi fried rice. Rice was a bit wet to fry well, but overall good honk.

Might have some outdoor beers with my nearby m80.

1 Like

It’s painful to observe

You’re copycatting me again, I watched this Sunday

2 Likes

Chicken shawarma on flat breads with Greek yoghurt sauce and lemon rice.

It was L. E. G. I. T.

ALSO FUCK KIDNEY STONES

5 Likes

Oh man I’ve been trying to cut down the calories but had a night away and overindulged a bit. Now we’re home i couldn’t be bothered cooking so ordered an Indian and just went for some tandoori chicken and lamb pieces which comes with rice and sauce - it’s probably the healthiest option and leaves me still a tiny bit hungry so it must be a bit lower in calories. But by mistake, they have sent me a full tandoori mixed grill so I’ve got chunks of tandoori chicken and lamb, kebab meat, chicken chaat and half a tandoori chicken. Plus rice and a naan. I mean bonus but also fucking hell, I was trying to be good.

Not so much the fabled seventh nugget, more the twenty seventh.

4 Likes

This happens to me all the time: I intend to eat fruit and salad, but due to someone else’s incompetent work, I end up eating a load of biscuits and drinking beers.

This country.

16 Likes

At least no loser has suggested I save some in the fridge for tomorrow. Ridiculous idea.

1 Like

It’s a fucking joke. I mean I always intend to go to bed at 10pm but the telly stays on and force feeds me Parks and Recreation forever, fucking bastards.

1 Like

Realised I didn’t have nearly enough for tea so willing R to get to sleep soon so I can to up and then have a beer if the threatened migraine flare up stays at bay.

Got some very exciting post I haven’t had a chance to more than glance at yet so really looking forward to that :slight_smile:

Not sure if I or watch a film tonight or just read.

4 Likes

I painted a fence for the first time today, feeling very adult

7 Likes

Made the best 10 song playlist I’ve ever made in my life I think. Very depressing tracklist, but love it. Have listened to it over and over today.

1 Like

Wow Mary Berry looks well old

4 Likes

‘I Drove My Tractor Through Your Haystack Last Night: The Very Best Of The Wurzels’?

Let’s see it?!

3 Likes

Also don’t forget my new album is out in two days thanks!

4 Likes