Is "Thor: The Dark World" the worst film ever?

I’m ten minutes in and I’m thinking it’s a contender. I’ve just got to the bit where Anthony Hopkins says “You must think I’m a piece of bread that needs to be heavily buttered”

it’s not Matrix 3.

But it’s not good.

Haha!! The bf and I fell asleep twice trying to watch this.

I saw that fucker in the cinema! I nearly fell asleep.

oh jesus you poor thing.

btw the end bit of thor is quite good if you frequent the SE of london. if you do not then even that joy will be alien to you

dunno
the new spiderman film looks really bad. why’s iron man in it so much? they should kill him off

Ooh now it’s got the bloke from Bridesmaids and the IT Crowd in! Things must improve now right?

Fuck. I’m inadvertently liveblogging a Marvel film now aren’t I…

I am hoping for a standoff between Asgard and… the elves(??) next to the Walrus at the Horniman.

think Clowney Junior/his character is big big big in China so they shoehorn him in for the boxoffice take overseas

i’m currently watching jupiter ascending

…so no.

Friday Night

oh fuck! what is happening to DiS today? :smiley:

is that on Netflix? I think I need to switch.

I’m impressed with the beginning. There were these dark elves right and then there was a fight and the elves got the ether only they didn’t get the ether (wait what happened there?) and then the elves escaped and then there’s another fight and then… oh god.

Suicide Squad on here. Definitely worse.

it’s on amazon

that’s basically a car on fire but with margot robbie in it

friday night, eh. you want to watch something really shit

i have Headshot about to be fired up <3

aye but does it have a bleach blonde channing tatum as a dog-human hybrid with anti-gravity boots? don’t think it does