Isolation hair

more like ‘been too lazy to cut it for a week’

5 Likes

Ah that’s nothing tbf. I’ve gone longer than that. Head shaving is a pain the arse anyway.

(Not a bad head of hair that tbf)

Can’t belive @rich-t would lie to me like this.

I cut barls hair the other day. Nearly braved a proper under cut style but will attempt it again in a few days after boredom.

I really don’t think I can ask him to repay the favour :thinking:

2 Likes

Might set up the Great DIS Haircut after this is all over.

£10 a pop and donate the proceeds to charity

16 Likes

I’ve been threatening my wife with a bowl and scissors.

Been grade fouring my hair recently anyway. Will buzz the boy too. Trimmed around the baby’s ears recently as well. That was tense, like defusing a bomb.

7 Likes

Yeah might let the beard get weird

1 Like

Should have left it with the first cut, I’ve taken it too far.

37 Likes

My hair’s pretty long but I’d been meaning to get it cut since the end of last year, was waiting for work to quieten down a bit cos it takes like 3 hours and I go mid-week to avoid taking up weekend slots for people who work normal hours (I know I’m a SAINT)

It’s just the ends that are scraggy so I might just put it in a ponytail then chop three inches off, see what happens

edit: this will be a kitchen scissors job and I have never cut my own hair

• Don’t do this, not worth it
  • Do it, no one will notice that your hair is now slanted

0 voters

shaved it off

8 Likes

I’d suggest less is more though. Go with an inch or so to begin with rather than 3 inches.

It’ll have grown out a bit by the time you head into the open world again.

2 Likes

I last shaved on Friday (or was it Saturday)

1 Like

Been doing it for years m9s, tiny amounts at a time.

3 Likes

I’ve well overdue a hair cut and not shaved for four days, not that you’d really know it.

But I’m going to see how long I can go.

4 Likes

In need of a haircut… this happened last time I did it myself (after 15 years or so of mostly doing my own without incident):

Daydreaming can be dangerous.

16 Likes

I’ve tried in the past and find doing things in the mirror impossible. Going to grow the locks long instead.

1 Like

Looks good imo

5 Likes

Feels like there is too stark a line between the uncut top and the shaved lover bits. Not sure how long until I take some scissors to the top.

I like that about it, keep it!

3 Likes

Looks like a cool undercut

2 Likes

That was what I was going for!

1 Like