It appears to be Tuesday-what's better, ketchup or mayonnaise?

Hi! I’ve just brushed my teeth and am about to take a big swig of last night’s herbal tea so I’m sure that’ll go well.

• Ketchup
  • Mayonnaise

0 voters

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

Good morning and happy Eurovision semi final 1 day, on BBC4 at 8pm

It’s a glorious day

Had dinner with friends last night :sob: it was so good9l

Mayo is fucking vile

4 Likes

depends

7 Likes

Morning. Very nice out, though the remnants of last night’s absolutely ridiculous storm are still evident. I have honestly never seen it rain so much in the space of 5 minutes here. Genuinely thought the windows night break.

Mayonnaise is always best.

1 Like

I eat mayonnaise like winnie the pooh eats honey
Great stuff

3 Likes

Ketchup and mayo aren’t direct rivals. Both equally good imo. Anyway, on my way to work for what should be my Friday but isn’t this week :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Vegan mayo is pretty good too

3 Likes

Tired and hungover on a Tuesday

Nature is healing

1 Like

Hola!

I thought the weather was going to be rubbish this week but it’s clear blue skies this morning

Today’s most exciting thing will be going to the framers to pick up my new print. Hopefully the weather will hold out until then

:rotating_light:

7 Likes

From their debut album, Hijas del Tomate!

1 Like

Had a delicious chickpea soup for breakfast. Petition to get soup recognised as an official, and excellent, breakfast meal.

4 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Massive fan of middle eastern breakfasts that involve hummus

chickpeas are so neat

2 Likes

Morning.

Omlette du fromage for breakfast. With spicy ketchup.

Going to go for a quick bike ride while the sun is shining (and more importantly, before it rains again) and then got a bit of shopping to do.

1 Like

morning troops

my daughter got her placing request so she’s going to P1 at the same school as our eldest which was great news as that was a cloud of stress hanging over us all even though we knew that it’d probably work out all right in the end…

anyway, feeling less despressed today which, normally, means that there will be some huge fucking bombshell today like the car getting nicked or i owe some company £4k.

Morning.
Going to the gym in a bit then might go for a spot of birdwatching before the rains arrive and have to get my kitchen ready for the decorator to come on Thursday and Friday.
Brown sauce > ketchup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mayonnnaise. I know a lot of people like mayonnaise but I reckon is the devil’s jizz.

1 Like

Think that’s the rain I got caught in on Sunday. Grim.

I had egg noodles yesterday for breakfast with golden syrup, soy sauce, butter and another egg

1 Like