It appears to be Wednesday

Bored. So very bored.

6 Likes

1 week into silly toddler’s nursery covid shutdown and subsequent isolation. We’re both utterly drained by not being able to take her out to break up the days. She’s having so many meltdowns as well. Bleurgh.

Other people having a shittier time doesn’t invalidate how shit of a time you or other folks are having. Feels so much harder than when it was nice out.

6 Likes

Morning Kids!

Did the school run this morning since my other half had to take her car to be MOTed. I should probably book mine in soon, because apparently the garage are run off their feet (although they’ve been saying that for at least five years - if you’re that busy employ another person?)

Going to pop into town at lunchtime to pick up a film that’s been developed - I might buy a sandwich and eat it on the beach for lunch

2 Likes

Angry crying about work/poverty and I’ve given myself a banging headache. Today is going well so far then.

hello.

everyone should come and join in secret santa

7 Likes

Solidarity :two_hearts:

I don’t know what it is about the last few weeks but I just feel so drained of any desire to do anything and everything is boring and I am moody and miserable! I normally love this time of year, I love staying in and bedding down but fuck me I’ve done enough of that this year!!!

2 Likes

Ohh okay I vibe this

1 Like

Solidarity, it’s so hard, but you know you’re doing the best you can. I cried like I was grieving when Keane came on the radio this morning for not dissimilar reasons, it’s horrible. Stay strong. You know there’s a tonne of folk here who you can talk to as well who understand and care

3 Likes

Got such a huge amount of work to do today I feel a bit sick so of course I’m on here instead :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Check the weather first before making plans like this, yeah?

2 Likes

Thanks, its just such a blow to my confidence when everyone around me at work earns more than me, makes me feel like a bit of an idiot really, like they’re doing me a favour by employing me rather than valuing me. I’d probably be better off on benefits tbh.

Just going to have another big cry, that’ll solve it.

Hope you’re doing OK :purple_heart:

me every day this week - actually did something before 8am to get ahead of the game, and now feel so accomplished that I want to log off til lunchtime …

1 Like

Can anyone help? I bought M a kids camera for Xmas, it comes with a USB charger but the end that would go into a plug looks like this

The hell is that? What sort of plug would that go into?! I

looks like itd fit into a USB

1 Like

Any usb socket or plug :slight_smile:

huh, it actually does. Doesn’t feel right at all though! Never seen one that’s just had the metal points just on one side like this. Well, that was easy, thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks! It really didn’t look like it would fit but it does. Should’ve tried first really

There are some really odd looking ones now, like these:

https://www.fnac.com/mp29874519/Cle-USB-etanche-super-slim-Wee-Pico-32-Go/w-4#omnsearchpos=5

1 Like

just had an interview that went quite well - but as we were wrapping up, my interviewer asked me this: “explain one opinion or theory that you believe in that is not shared by the majority”. just before the interview I was talking with my dad and brother (liverpool fans) about their current injury crisis, and as a result this was the ONLY thing I could think about, so… I went with it (‘it’ being that Liverpool will actually be fine with several of their senior players out). idiot.

4 Likes