It is 7:52pm and no one has started an evening thread

Here is one for your evening posting. I am off to get ice cream, there better be lively discussion by the time I get back. Please.

3 Likes

report back to tell us what flavour ice cream

1 Like

Was about to start this thread but it was taking ten years to upload this:

:heart_eyes: it looks terrible!!!

13 Likes

Half brother, half something else.

4 Likes

Some things are best left unseen… like this film :wink:

1 Like

Watching a bit of the ol cycling.

Had l.mac sausages, beans and waffles for tea.

Got a big pile of washing up to do. V. Interesting life I lead.

Just been invited to my friends sisters 30th who I’ve never met,which is nice but a bit weird.

Sweaty MF
:neutral_face:

The selection was uninspiring so I had a regular old milk chocolate magnum, which was all broken up. Very disappointing, but still worth it.

You might have to use a knife and fork then, that just makes it more dinner-like.

2 Likes

Sorry you have been having a rubbish day :frowning:

I don’t think it is too early to take a sleeping tablet if you felt you need it tonight, maybe having it a bit earlier will mean you are less groggy from it in the morning?

1 Like

Watching: :bike:

Planning: :palm_tree: :bike: :beers:

Eating: :pizza::icecream:

2 Likes

@jordan_229, some fucker nicked your joke.

Wow that looks so gloriously 80s :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I’m fucking bet lads. Still have to move a suitcase of clothes to my new house. Tempted to walk it and skull a can of cider on the way.

1 Like

Gonna have a tea and play age of empires

1-0

2 Likes

Have you seen the Nestle fake cornettos? I’ve avoided them until this weekend because… Well… Nestlé, but bought a pack of their raspberry ones and they reminded me of the raspberry magnums. Could be an occasional substitute?

Watching some The Bridge with the TV. Both pretty tired.

They didn’t have a regular cornetto at the news agents over the road! Maybe I just need to pre-plan my occasional evening ice cream by buying something earlier from a better source.

I had avoided those also, but I am rubbish at being principled when I am hungry so I might try them.

1 Like

Is it at least on wheels? If not… good luck :frowning:

1 Like

Two days until a big deadline and I am massively behind. Just gonna have a shower and go to bed now (I am an hour ahead of you UKers but still pretty early for me), hopefully have a REALLY productive day tomorrow :pray::pray: