It is (almost) the evening of my birthday Friday thread

Two hours and forty-eight minutes (til on stage time) :smiley:

1 Like

Went to see 1917. Was shite.

Might go pub might not

3 Likes

Happy birthday meight

1 Like

Making Quorn curry for tea. Had a half productive/half lazy day, which isn’t a bad ratio.

HB tilto

Going for a quick after work pint. Then ordering chinese and spending the evening rebuilding my bed and then going to sleep (hopefully) around 10pm.

1 Like

Happy birthday lovely!! Xx

1 Like

Went with bolognese

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind having sex tonight

5 Likes

Plug me into that sweet sweet accurate countdown.

Hope it’s a good gig.

1 Like

Bought Mrs Z some Katsu Jyu and Milk Tea, will probably go to the chip shop for my own dinner. No plans - hopefully I can just veg in front of the TV

1 Like

Series one feels really weird the way it’s shot doesn’t it

1 Like

What’s a nice, heartwarming but also good and not-cheesy film for a loving couple to watch on a valentines day evening?

Ponyo!

1 Like

To be clear the couple in question are over 6 years old

(we’ve already seen it)

1 Like

Fuck you.

I’m afraid I’m out. Cheesey films are my favourite.

2 Likes

Was supposed to have my kids tonight, but the 17 year old has gone to a party and the 15yo isn’t very well. So previously non-existent Valentines evening is now back on.

Getting on the cava shortly.

2 Likes

Is it super boujee to go into the local Indian and just order two naans coz they’re better than supermarket ones?

Stopped in to Tesco on the way home to witness the sight of a group of slightly panicked middle aged men dribbling their way around a temporary stand laden with the decimated remains of plastic wrapped bunches of roses.

It was quite profoundly depressing.

2 Likes

Yes but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t.

2 Likes

Evening

My options for the night are

1. Stay in and watch films

2. Go to some kind of “non valentine’s party” that I think has potential to be incredibly socialy awkward

Think I’m going to stay in and watch films

2 Likes