It is evening time and here is an evening thread

How are you all?

I’m full

10 Likes

Well fancy a fry-up. Been given a dishwasher. Dunno what to do with it.

1 Like

After eating that tiny slice! Plenty of leftovers at least

3 Likes

Hi FL :heart:, hi everyone else.

Tired out after my first day back, easy to forget that standing up for 9 hours + constant mask wearing is quite exhausting. Steak for tea though and more rewatching Parks and Rec I think. Got some ciders in and my giant chocolate bar got delivered today so :grinning:

3 Likes

Wash the dishes probably.

1 Like

Probably wash yr dishes I reckon. @anon19035908 damn you

2 Likes

Ha!

3 Likes

Le dishwashoi

7 Likes

Could see you replying and I knew what you were doing so I typed extra fast.

3 Likes

At work for another hour, then weekend off baby!

3 Likes

Poor baby!

1 Like

Hey everyone

My parcel stuck in brexit hell arrived out of the blue this afternoon which was a nice bonus. I plugged the stuff that came in the parcel in and had a play with with it for a bit. I don’t think anything else really happened today

Supermarket pizza/ pizza/ film

2 Likes

Gf is making cashew creamy tumeric pasta from the Ella cookbook.

Probably watch some Its a Sin.

1 Like

bought myself an early birthday present and have a bottle of chilli and chocolate rum and a salted popcorn rum which I’m resisting all urge to open this weekend

2 Likes

You’ll probably take your time more with the curry tomorrow which will make it tastier.

Plus Friday is pizza day, of course

1 Like

Have you moved in with your tv now?

Evening. Still working. Haven’t bothered to get dressed and have only got out of bed to pee and get food all day. Might be at a new low.

Evening.

Making halloumi pasta. Will finish The Wilds and try to beat some awful.boss on BOTW.

Quite bored, really.

2 Likes

Fucking state of it. Only bought it to make up the money to free delivery on something

21 Likes