It is Friday night

This for me as well!

Though Low are back at nine, so I’ll watch them.

1 Like

There are two people called Jarvis Cocker?

3 Likes

Just done a lovely roast chicken and garlic potatoes for me and the kids. Was super lush!

No Hoogy you silly goose! I ordered this

but recieved a t-shirt with Jarvis’ face and the word ‘Jarvis’ underneath.

1 Like
  • don’t feel well enough to move so imma just read and dick around on the internet I suppose

0 voters

5 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Making a dinner of crispy gnocchi with spicy broccoli, red onion and pesto. Here it is with my flatmate Gordon.

Then going to play some Outer Wilds. Have a good evening everyone!

5 Likes

I’m sat in on my own drinking Stella and listening to the new Doves album. Sounds better than it is.

Gordon looks like a good lad

5 Likes

finishing off some work over a couple of beers. might go out for a couple of beers. :thinking: :beers:

getting my haircut tomorrow for the first time in 6 months, think this is the longest i’ve gone without a trip to the coiffeurs in about 20 years.

in much better news tomorrow i also pick up my ATD Jackson who is coming to stay for a few nights as he’s in need of a wee break. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Evening all, just had a zoom with my ultimate ATD and it was WONDERFUL :blush:

Got a bit of a blush on from a margarita and a g&t. Going to make some dinner now, a big shop just arrived. Need to decide what to make :thinking:

5 Likes

I know this feeling all too well

(there is no pat on back emoji)

Evening DiS,

Had a lovely afternoon getting not married and drinking champagne on the beach. Home again now and need to chill out for a bit before another beer or two later.

15 Likes

You two looked lovely in your insta pic

3 Likes

Please post a picture of Jackson when you see him. I’m not really a dog person, but I love his wise and powerful eyes.

2 Likes

will do, no doubt be a few photos over the weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations Mr and not Mrs Orch!

3 Likes