It is MONDAY, april the ninth, twenty oh eighteen

I wish* I’d done 6000 calories of exercise yesterday so I could justify a second breakfast.

*I don’t

3 Likes

No thanks, Monday. Try again tomorrow.

5 Likes

Just think of it as ‘pre-brunch’?

1 Like

Can we all just pretend today is another bank holiday?

4 Likes

I pretend that most Mondays are BHs. But that’s because it have to work most of them, so it’s not really pretending

I’m going to embrace the spirit of this and do as little work as possible today. Working six days in a row this week hnnghhgh.

3 Likes

The weather this week looks crap

First day at work since the end of March. Hold me

We want pre-brunch

It’s quite warm though isn’t it, 2 layers weather instead of 3.

more machine than woman of kent

1 Like

aha, about 10 minutes before your post i was in traffic saying aluminum fellers repeatedly

1 Like

Holy hell chief, what a fantastic effort! You should be so proud of yourself :tipping_hand_woman:

oh ffs that would have been a better title

1 Like

Ahoy hoy! Bit late into the office this morning because of throbbing biological urges, no better way to start the week though innit :blush:

Still pretty buzzing after Lincoln’s tinpot trophy win yesterday, GB of L :trophy:

3 Likes

By ‘late’ I mean a minute and a half after I would normally get here.

1 Like

Bran request! :poop:

9 Likes

That is no way to talk about my wife.

3 Likes

Late again, but no boss around to see it. Yessssssss.

Booked everything for my holibobs!! yesterday, so that’s good. Then made a terrible Meera Sodha recipe for dinner.

I’ve got an extra boring thread coming up.

Morning, got no work on at the moment so instead of doing all the admin that I’ve saved for days when I’ve got no work I’m looking at rugs on the internet

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of this myself.

1 Like