It is Monday, but not necessarily a bank holiday

The only place I’ve ever rented that had a lawn came with a push mower, and I was way too naive to purchase a proper lawn mower and didn’t realise how fast grass grew. It looked like that before I decided to tackle it, which was a big bag of no fun.

1 Like

One Holiday start at Dover awaiting a crossing to France probably Calais. 3 little people in the back of car with their bits and bobs and a yogurt each…then one got thrown at another and I am now thinking…why did I not just think and plan ahead, for just the once… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

6 Likes

That’s only two weeks of growth in that photo. It’s unbelievable how fast it grows.

1 Like

Think you just have to move house at this point

4 Likes

Hello! I’m up earlyish to do some work - the new batch of videos I’ve produced are finally live!!! Please if you have a spare couple of mins go and give one or two of them a like:

2 Likes

owen jones is presenting the jeremy vine show with angelica bell :sunglasses:

I lived in a flat with a garden once and couldn’t make the electric mower left by the landlord work (because I didn’t realise the combination of holding different levers and buttons down was the thing required).

It got to the point where I spent an afternoon trying to do it with hand shears and then gave up and just accepted the cost of a proper gardener was coming out of my deposit when I left.

2 Likes

Those are excellent - I reckon The Child will be really into some of them too.

1 Like

I’ve found this massive chap in an upstairs bathroom. Not sure how concerned for my family’s safety i should be

3 Likes

To pacify them, make them a snack!

I’m assuming it’s some kind of beetle

You’ll have to let me know how busy it is at Clevedon.

We want to go to the ‘sea’ side tomorrow but I reckon Weston and Brean will be heaving. Clevedon looks a lot nicer as well.

Ideally needs a bit of beach that the dog can go on and a fish and chip shop.

Yesterday was freezing

I had a similar experience except all we had was a strimmer :scream:

1 Like

It’s def a beetle. He’s chilling in the garden now so seems happy

2 Likes

Woke up just before 11, latest I’ve woke up in ages!

Got the house to myself as the housemates are at their partner’s places, sitting in the garden almost naked, glorious. Once I can’t take it anymore I’ll sit inside and play the summery fun video game Dark Souls 3 for a bit

Pretty certain that’s a hilariously named cockchafer.

2 Likes

I’ve done some work and tidied the garden.

I’m currently preparing a pork sandwich and some onion rings and considering

1 Like

8 Likes