It is Monday evening thread

Scombridae, innit.

students missing classes is usually a rare treat as I get paid regardless, but I was actually looking forward to this one as the student did well on their homework and was gonna be like ‘VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE BRO’

2 Likes

thought this was an area of glasgow or something before i looked it up

3 Likes

Fucking knackered lads. Having a picnic tea and a cider and you can’t stop me.

2 Likes

Curry due to the pizza place only taking orders Wednesday-Sundays now the restaurant has reopened but, I am yet to get an order off Mrs Roughyed as she is still working. Going to play Forza 4 until then.

1 Like

Local nickname for the Clyde

1 Like

Talking about unsexy things on a Thursday?

Didn’t see anything, sorry officer. See that big hedge? Blocks the view. Definitely didn’t nip upstairs to have a good gawp over the hedge. Am I free to go?

4 Likes
  • Go outside
  • Rest your butt some more

0 voters

Evening DiS,

Jacket potato and chilli for dinner. AND apple pie and ice cream. Just having some sofa time now.

Bin day tomorrow so I’ve got sorting them to look forward to later

1 Like

Going to be really embarrassing if they subpoena our phone records and hear me in the background of Dr Mrs Epimer’s phone call to her mum going “it’s all kicking off again! The usual fannies. Mon upstairs and we’ll watch.”

4 Likes

Have just, and I cannot stress enough how completely unironically, purchased some insane clown posse merch.
Hear me out pals, this is the tee in question
https://psychopathicrecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/327573/icp-pendulum-black
A purple eyeshadow look (which makes hazel eyes like mine look green) could tie in really beautifully, and I’ll pair it with a pair of black skinny jeans and black heels and maybe customise the tee a bit so it cinches in at my waist, and it should arrive in time for when I go for fancy cocktails with my neighbour friend in a fortnight and everyone in the bar will be like “oh my god you’re such a fashion icon, a visionary” and I’ll be like “yeah, I know.”

3 Likes

What a tea ……tastes like freedom

4 Likes

Is that a fancy kebab?

Thought i had a really good idea earlier, hair cuts on trains, then i remembered how much trains jerk about.

2 Likes

This is not sufficient information!
Plz detail the order in full

1 Like

a screenshot of the receipt usually suffices.

2 Likes

Evening all :wave:

Had Roast Pie for dinner:

Plans for the evening: watch some of The Office, make a cuppa, sleep propped up.

6 Likes

YOU WERE NOT THERE. YOU DID NOT HEAR OR RECORD ALL THE INTERVIEW

do you understand?

Poppadoms
Chutney Tray
Veg Samosa
Karahi
Balti
Rice
Cheese and Garlic naan.

one of the things I miss about Oldham is the decent curry takeaways. Bit rubbish compared to home out on the East Lancs. My kingdom for a decent paneer pakora.

4 Likes