It is now sunday morning.

All day Friday. Also managed to completely.avoid speaking to them all day
Until their car was blocking me in as I left. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thing is last time they did the exact same thing as keen memoried Disers might recall I did bring it up and they were all ‘woah’ but I thought I’d made my point but no.

Might just do it again. Head on, call him out as selfish, entitled, presumptive and rude.

What’s the worst that can happen? :rofl:

4 Likes

No food thread? Is Gnome okay??

1 Like

Some people are just a holes who can’t see past their own entitlement! I usually just slag them off and they’ll get my cold shoulder going forward. And if they ask for help, I just play dumb that I don’t know or I’m a bit too tied up to help! They soon get the message.

2 Likes

Good luck Shrewbs

1 Like

How does this happen?

Omg, very exciting!!!

It was a syrupy one rather a spice mix so maybe the syrup was old or something. It was rank :pensive:

1 Like

Morning.

Just been out with the dog and the wind is absolutely icy. Wife wanted to hang the Christmas lights outside today but absolutely not.

Going to (attempt to) make some mince pies. Might go for a run later.

Hello, just woke up :zzz:

Having a cup of tea in bed. The tv is out hillwalking today so I am going to enjoy having the flat ALLLLL to myself. Might pop out and get myself a nice coffee at some point :blush:

There is also the issue of getting a Christmas tree, if I don’t get one today it will be pointless getting one any other time because we’re both going home for Christmas… hmmm.

So tempted to buy a fake one.

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Do you need a full tree?

If you got some A4/ A3 green card you could make a tree and then decorate it.

2 Likes

Best bit of not putting lights outside the house is seeing all the people in the cold January drizzle taking them down. What a misery job.

2 Likes

Outside is so grim. Really would’ve like to have spent today cuddled up on the sofa, but the universe said nooo. Bit more hungover than I realised as well. Hope I dont pass out at band practice :grimacing: oops.

2 Likes

Just walking in now. Why the hell an I working until 9pm on a Sunday???

By ‘making mince pies’, I obviously mean setting about a sheet of Jus Rol with cookie cutters and spooning jarred mincemeat into them.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Was up late playing xbox and then the kids got me up early to play xbox so maybe I shouldve just stayed up all night playing xbox

Kids are off to the panto with my parents so partner and I might be off into town.

Currently doing a laundry. Never knew how much of my life was ruled by the shiteness of our old washing machine.

I am definitely going to clean my room today. Yep. 100%.

Clean my flat whilst you’re at it :blush: :heart:

Richard Osman has the third best-selling fiction hardback of all time.