It is now Tuesday evening

Mainly starting this so I can show off the fact that I took a slightly different route home and it was looking rather glorious

Mrs F isn’t feeling too good so I’m at my parents house solo waiting for dinner. Got a cider on the go, it’s my Friday night! What you all got going on?

20 Likes

t-minus 5 mins til meeting for burritos then beers then metal. l8rs!

2 Likes

just had a big old plate of spagett. :yum:

2 Likes

Liking this for the photos rather than Mrs F being ill, obviously. Hope she’s feeling better soon.

7 Likes

Alright Funko?

Wife-o’s working late so bachelor-ing it up with a ham and mascarpone pizza, some beers and gonna continue my un film de Robert Bresson retrospective with this:

51%20GN9xwt7L

3 Likes

I got caught by my landlady in the middle of a pizza meltdown.

1 Like

That’s what’s for tea at ol’ ma and pa Funkhouser’s.

1 Like

that’s a beautiful walk my friend!

1 Like

Yeah it was particularly enjoyable today.

1 Like

That’s my exact plan for Thursday night. Enjoy.

1 Like

I want some snacks but am fat.

It’s a dilemma

I’m so tired that I could happily go to bed now. I should probably stay up a little bit longer though, eh?

Hey gang! I’m on my way home from the great outdoors. Feeling a bit chilly (FAO @ericVI), going tonremedy this by making some hot soup when I get home from the stock that I cooked yesterday.

1 Like

I need something new to watch on the netflix as well :thinking:

I don’t believe that you are Bam. Have some snacks if you want them.

2 Likes

Evening!

I’m cream crackered. Tonight will mainly involve doing fuck all.

Doing a yoga this evening in order to try and start addressing myriad problems with my body.

2 Likes

Alrighttt, so I passed my last exam :slight_smile:

I actually kind of found out in Friday but couldn’t say due to office stuff and didn’t want to jinx anything. Listening to Pulp, buzzed off bramble gin. Got a packet of bourbons to celebrate.

21 Likes

I like absolutely everything about this post very much.

1 Like

Your body is a soild 10/10, not that ive been looking or objectify people in that way.

6 Likes