It is now Tuesday evening

Didn’t realise Jonatton had a sister.

1 Like

Screaaaam

1 Like

HahHahahaha

1 Like

Thing is, we all start somewhere. I used to cycle round the block on a Brompton. It taught me endurance and mileage, and slowly I’ve been able to up the elevation and intensity (and speed to a lesser extent). It is also SO much easier when you have a hype crew. I follow a number of incredibly inclusive cycling clubs and people on insta which has really helped!!

1 Like

Evening all!

I had lamb meatballs, roasted veg and couscous for tea.

I’m quite worn out but Wor Lass has gone to volunteer at Brownies again so I’m on bedtime.

have made myself a very spicy arrabiatta by way of hopefully blowing away this cold/flu. it’s very spicy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Evening all

Made meat free spag bol for tea and it wasn’t great. Used ‘Meatless Farm’ mince and it seemed to just disintegrate into powder. Would not recommend.

Had an apple and blackberry cronut for pudding. It was about twice the size I thought it was. Very nice but got in an absolute state eating it and it probably had about a million calories in it. Feel a bit sick now.

Second thai massage was even better than the first - goddamn it gonna have to budget for getting these regularly now

1 Like

Does this make you think of pesto?

1 Like

Waiting to get in the bathroom so that I can shave my face - all of it.

The medication that I’m on for something completely unrelated seems to be reversing the alopecia that I’ve had for over 30 years, at least in terms of facial hair.

I’ve had to teach myself how to shave, and tonight I really need to go at the eyebrows.

1 Like

Sounds like a happy ending. Pleased for you!

There was an element of tongue in cheek to my statement, but yes, having grown up in a house where a Vesta curry was something exotic pesto feels pretty posh yes

1 Like

This Emmerdale episode is utter shite

Why am I watching Emmerdale

Pesto in soap form

use a comb on your brow dude. And a beard trimmer over it so you don’t take big chunks out!

1 Like

must be scary to see a change in yourself like this after all that time

1 Like

Sat playing slay the spire whilst my dog is asleep next to me on the sofa.

Decent evening.

3 Likes

Wish I’d read this before I started! It’s not too bad at this stage, the brows are coming through kind of fluffy and patchy (for now). The chin is getting decidedly stubbly though.

1 Like

Not scary as such - more annoying. I kind of liked having a low maintenance face.

1 Like

I tackle it the other way by just letting it grow out of wherever. Except nosehairs they can get fucked

1 Like