It is precisely 6pm and therefore Thursday evening.

Looks like we’re getting pizza in tonight in a rare upset for SFPP. Masterchef at 9. No real plans other than that.

wbu huns?

3 Likes

hello eric i am going to watch baz luhrman’s william shakespeare’s romeo + juliet tonight

that should be fun, eh

8 Likes

for DiS film club so any @filmclubbers welcome to join

(or anyone that would also like to watch it for that matter)

i watched it a few months back. it’s so painfully 90’s and the editing is an atrocity but still quite enjoyable overall.

Alright

Eating some chili and watching the news. Would have joined film club but have seen that film SO many times (and LOVE it), and have to watch something for work anyway.

Had a lot of weather today

3 Likes

pretty standard luhrman. i’ve started a few of his more recent ones and couldn’t get through more than a couple of minutes. absolutely headache inducing.

This is THE BEST ONE that he’s done, feel I can confidently say that without having seen most of his films

4 Likes

Going to play Fortnite now because that’s the thing we do of an evening now

1 Like

Hello.

It’s pie night tonight.

Need to sort some foraged three cornered leeks out and make them into pesto but very CBA.

5 Likes

Nice to relax with some shooting after a long day of hunting monsters, i’d imagine.

What’s in your pie, pniks?

Trapped potatoes

8 Likes

might put a jumper on

heating

• on
  • off

0 voters

as i’ve decided to take tomorrow off i have cracked open what’ll be the first of many beers/drinks. got some music on and gonna cook a big bowl of pasta later.

3 Likes

absolutely vintage LP, there

2 Likes

Dishoom paneer achari kebabs with some roasted potatoes and salad.

It was excellent.

9 Likes

Had a half-productive-half-lazy day. Making spicy pork belly burrito salad (my wife) and spicy pork belly with fries (me). Got one of those Billionaire Magnums for pudding and I’m very excited about it.

2 Likes

what?!

2 Likes

5 Likes