It is Saturday, here is the Saturday thread

I’ll report back in due course :+1:

1 Like

I won the euromillions lottery last night £2.70

5 Likes

So tired!

In Spain ! Played a gig at 1am, offstage at half 2. Drinking till 4. Taxi for next flight at 6:50 :sleepy:

Currently in Granada airport, which is less an airport and more of a large room.

Playing a festival in Germany later if I don’t sleep through it

1 Like

Just went past Reading festival on the train and had an extreme pang of nostalgia.

3 Likes

Morning all!

I’m up watching Elmo’s Song with The Child.

Wor Lass has arranged two different groups of visitors today so I’m playing football this morning and going to B&Q this afternoon to avoid getting in their way. I’d quite my house back to be honest, and they don’t start arriving until after 10.00.

I’ve had one coffee and I’ll have more with some toast in a bit.

There’s bacon on the table.

*Under, I believe.

Frazzles.
I need proper food

2 Likes

Will you have chance to see the Alhambra? I saw a pic the other day and now want to go.

We’ve all been deceived.

'er indoors is off to the beach and I’m obviously not. Was going to do some baking but Co-op were out of eggs (?!) so now I’ll mess around with Cubase until I get really frustrated with it then play computer games for the rest of the day.

Bacon Rashers, they’re called

Morning all! Another beautiful day.

I think I might have been tricked into taking the boy to the park on his bike first thing, so I’ll let him ride to the coffee shop and I can stock up with caffeine.

Then later this morning I might take my big new telephoto lens down to the Marina to see if there’s any surfers about. We were out in the sun most of yesterday so we’ll probably keep this afternoon a bit shadier but still outside. No plans for later, but I might try for a mini barbecue

Was quite a struggle to get out of bed this morning but now there’s coffee and eggs on the wsy and I’m pretty happy about that. No real plans today tbh.

Frazzles or knock-off Frazzles.

Moooorning

A day of applying for jobs, walking and drinking tea. Going to try and be as productive as possible today. Will probably fail.

Can I shock you?

I dont really fancy a coffee this morning.

Just watched a man making a watermelon pizza on a BBQ. It was on BBC Breakfast.

It looked awful and I can absolutely imagine people less inclined to vegetarianism laughing out loud at the idea.

3 Likes

Apparently they were leftiver from a party that i was not invited to.

We had a right chuckle to that

1 Like