It is Saturday, here is the Saturday thread

urrrrgh my mum’s having a productive day and assumes i am too

just wanna sleep!

1 Like

oh fuck, this just reminded me that not only did I spend last night trying to get everyone to think that Live By The Sword Die By The Sword was a common British expression, but I also kept banging on about Chinese food just so that I could refer to it as succulent Chinese food every time. Was a good night.

7 Likes

I got taken out of Wetherspoons last night to be frisked and have my bag searched because I looked “wide-eyed and my jaw was going” despite me having had nothing, lol. Not my fault I’m a twitchy twat.

1 Like

The music crossover no one wanted

Now we’re watching Spy Kids 4. Oh god

It’s little things like this that make life worth living

1 Like

Me “do you want a cat?”
Gabriella “I want
literally
Any animal
To love me”

2 Likes

Ooh I’d argue that revels would’ve been better but I wouldn’t turn down the minstrels

1 Like

Very uncharacteristically, I was just an hour early for a meeting :scream:

Bloody hate staying over at my parents house. My mums always like “what time are you getting up tomorrow? I’ll be making breakfast at 7” FO, M. It’s my weekend!!!

1 Like

Scrambled eggs didn’t touch the sides - reckon I’ll look like a pig if I go up and order a bacon roll? :thinking:

1 Like

No you’ll be eating a pig

2 Likes

Good point

1 Like

Coinc to Gardiff

3 Likes

they’re fine

1 Like

Oh crumbs, i forgot i’m having people over for tacos tonight. Better get cleaning, then. Gonna whack on some dungeons and dragons :nerd_face:

alright alright was just sayin!

I like geese they’ve never troubled me, they’ve just got business to take care of same as anyone else

woah didn’t know they had teeth

1 Like

If you leave geese alone, they leave you alone.

Leave geese alone, kermit

2 Likes

can’t believe they have tongues too, do all birds have tongues? Thought tongues were a mammally thing

1 Like