it is still Monday and the evening has come

Actually made cookies before dinner in an organised way for maybe the first time ever woah

Salmon and Aperol sour and House of the Dragon to come methinks

4 Likes

Sitting in the park til then, while itā€™s still possible to do that in shorts

Another of my dog friend

12 Likes

Vault City have gone too far

4 Likes

11 Likes

8frankfurtersjeremy.jpg

5 Likes

First meal of the day tbf.

1 Like

Peep-show-4-naan-jeremy-thats-insane-edited-to-say-hot-dogs.jpg

2 Likes

Ffs

4 Likes

2 in each bun, genuinely shaking my head, gsmh

1 Like

@HolyCannoli you feel that thunderclap? mental

1 Like

Donā€™t be such a prude.

1 Like

Otherwise known as a bugduv spesh

Massive storm going on here at the moment. Very glad indeed that Iā€™m not outside in this.

Been staring at my computer too long but also seem to have spent all day dossing somehow

Got back from Bristol early afternoon. Gnomeā€™s been cramping badly, so sheā€™s had her feet up, while I, inspired by finding a yellow stickered lasagne in M&S, made a lasagne that weā€™ve also both been hankering for for a while. Having got the Ragu to simmering point I went to see what that gnome was watching. Sheā€™d just stuck on The Notebook. Concerned about numerous whispers Iā€™d heard, all suggesting that it is quite the tear jerker, I asked, ā€˜Isnā€™t that a really sad movie?ā€™ ā€˜Not reallyā€™ she lied, ā€˜I mean it is a bit sad, but itā€™s a romantic movie, you know a romanceā€™. Satisfied that the person I love most in the entire world was being honest, I thought, you know what, I could go a romanceā€™, and sat down to watch it.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! That gnome is a horrible evil witch :face_with_peeking_eye::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Pasta bolognaise for dinner (mix of twirls and penne cos of the end of a bag)

Got to do the bins tonight, and a mountain of washing up. Rockā€™nā€™roll baby

a tale of one note and itā€™s book

1 Like

OMG my brain is melting. Spoilered incredibly tedious logistical holiday meltdown

Summary

Only one place do a grocery delivery to the holiday cottage (ASDA) and they donā€™t have loads of stuff I want and Iā€™m paranoid that theyā€™ll substitute what they do say they have and I wonā€™t be able to make any food. they barely even have any beers ffs. Found a local deli that looked alright but they donā€™t have veg and I got to check out and they donā€™t deliver. Sometimes feel bad on the planet getting a taxi somewhere then remember how much of the country just drive everywhere because buying a punnet of tomatoes is virtually impossible without a car :see_no_evil:

Also nd I canā€™t work out the trains. Or anything. Iā€™ve literally spent all day doing this and made zero progress. Thought the internet made all this stuff easy.

Have found a nice fisherman whoā€™ll bring me a dressed crab though ā€œhopefullyā€ on the day I want it. Itā€™s gonna come after Iā€™m back in Manchester isnā€™t it.

Might just pack a big suitcase full of chupa chups melon and a bottle of gin and like 12 packets of noodles and broccoli.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s more romance than sad stuff, technically.

(Watched it for the first time a month ago and disliked it, mainly due to the way in which Gosling forces the first date sets a bad tone)