It is Sunday, July the 19th, 2020.

It’s a respectable hang I’ll give him that. A “squidwards nose” if we want to get technical.

1 Like

It’s a can of People Money Space Time, which was the lesser of the three I got in the box I ordered. I’ve actually left it in the fridge and gone for Good Things Brewing Two Degrees Above, which is only 1.5%

2 Likes

Should I have a bath

• Y
  • N

0 voters

Once you’ve voted Y, should I put fuck loads of bath salts in my bath

• Y
  • N

0 voters

Candle?

• Y
  • N

0 voters

even my spam mailbox hates me

5 Likes

Sheer misery of opening a box of medicine at the same end as the information leaflet

4 Likes

I’m excited to announce that starting tomorrow, for an entire week, DiS will host ‘Geography Week’

Use this chance to start as many threads about geography as you like.

Let’s make it a good one!

7 Likes

Should have a few rounds of SNaToCtCetc

2 Likes

Oh my god I just heard my neighbour fart which means they have, almost certainly, heard me fart too

3 Likes

Excellent! Geography is one of my favourite subjects. So lots of homework about planet Earth and the other assignment of listening to On The Beach in the Neil Young Listening Club, makes this a week to look forward too!
I was gonna say I’ll be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow morning but not sure that’ll be the case. Time to snooze, and curl up like a happy dormouse.

1 Like

Whatttt where is everyone

I used to be able to hear my downstairs neighbour belch in a really satisfied manner

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:t3: here

Been drawing and watched Selma. Now listening to Mirah and not drawing any more because my sketchbook is too wet from overzealous paint pen use.

@mods please can u ban @AQOS

2 Likes

Mate I am the mods

Alright mods I’m a rocker

Finished my book. Started my next book.

2 Likes

Worked. Was fucking ridiculous, obviously. Went round my mum & dad’s after and had loads of food and some ciders and that, which was much better.

May I ask what the books are?

What did he do now?