It is the evening and you just have to accept that

Morrowind is the best of the lot by my ken, just very bizarre, giant floating flea buses and the like.
Surprisingly large and detailed, lot of narrative text reading though, it being so early.

1 Like

Just some fries to dunk in bae’s shake plz hun xxxxx

(Don’t think I’ve ever had a mcflurry tbh)

1 Like

:+1: duck bao buns for dinner
:-1: I think my new instagram account has been temporarily banned already, even though I only followed 11 people. Sigh.

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Evening! Had some delicious smoky Brazilian black beans for dinner that had been slow cooking all day. Already so excited for lunch leftovers tomorrow :yum: Trying to decide if 7pm is too early to go to bed :thinking:

2 Likes

Watching Chelsea v Everton, gonna watch West Ham v Leeds after that. Got just over a fiver in my Ladbrokes account so I might have a cheeky flutter on Leeds to win.

Snacks wise I’m rocking a big bag of wine gums, a big Crunch bar and some original Lucozade

I’m serving up some home-made beer battered cod realness served with a lurpaked chip butty.

3 Likes

dinnered and showered, now cosy on the sofa with a cuppa herbal tea. not sure what to do with the evening except @frenchtoast have a fruit pastille lolly a bit later

2 Likes

Some people might disagree but there is no such thing.

1 Like

Wait till you see pizza in Scotland with chips on it

had that when I was a kid on holiday but it was called london pizza

love them so much

boxes of 8 were on special offer in the co. £3 i think

1 Like

Did a prerecorded lecture last night but for some reason they asked me to be on zoom live anyway, utterly pointless prerecord. Someone asked me about guiding and if its competitive and so I alluded to the antics of my nemesis. Loved seeing the students comments :smile:

Really hungry. Going to go to bed early before I eat everything in the flat.

2 Likes

Just sat here bopping along to The (International) Noise Conspiracy and having an absolutely wonderful time

i keep roasting sprouts and putting them in salads

3 Likes

i had sprouts in my dinner tonight

1 Like

I think the social board needs to reach out to Big Sprout for a sponsorship.

2 Likes

some people will tell you sprout season is over

those people are fools

2 Likes